Level Two: The Rookie
Alright, now this level’s getting a little trickier. But only slightly. If you’ve been a Flames fan for a few years now, then you can probably get all of these right. If you’re just a regular hockey fan and don’t pay much attention to the Flames, this one may be a challenge. But hey! Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two about this team.
- What selection was Flames superstar, Johnny Gaudreau, taken at the 2011 NHL Draft?
- What team did Sam Bennett get his first career hat trick against?
- BONUS: What period did he get all three goals?
- What number did former Flames goaltender Miikka Kiprusoff wear?
- Who is the Flames mascot?
- Who were the two primary Flames commentators this season?
- This season, former Flames captain Jarome Iginla fought one player on the Flames and almost fought another before the refs broke it up. Who were those two players?
- Who were the Flames known as in the 2014-2015 season?
- What is the nickname given to 17th Avenue during the 2004 cup run and is still in tact today?
- What was former Flames Sportscaster Peter Maher’s iconic slogan?
- Who is the former Flames head coach who went on to win two Stanley Cups with the LA Kings?
Click the right arrow key to go to the next page and see how you did.